Get Peacock TV on Firestick OnlineInternet
Watch Peacock TV on Firestick:
Peacock TV is an OTT video streaming platform of America. It is owned and operated by the Television and Streaming division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast. Peacock TV was launched on July 15, 2020. They primarily feature films and series on this platform from the NBCUniversal studios and other third-party content providers. You will get this service for free with the ad-supported version with limited content. Whereas the premium tiers have a larger content library and offer the additional NBC Sports and WWE Network contents
On June 24, Peacock TV was officially launched on Amazon devices, which gives the users access to the Peacock TV app without having to sideload it. Here in this article, we will cover how you can add the Peacock TV to your Firestick device.
How Can You Watch Peacock TV on Firestick?
It is quite easy to add the Peacock TV on your Amazon Firestick. You just have to follow these simple instructions below to add the Peacock TV to your device:
- Firstly, go to the Amazon Firestick Home Screen and click on the Find option.
- From there, you have to click on the Search icon on the top left side of the page.
- You have to search for the Peacock TV or you can use the voice option through your Firestick remote.
- Then, from the suggestion list, you have to click on the Peacock TV. You may have to scroll down beneath Apps and Games to get the Peacock TV.
- You have to click on the app and then click on the Get or Download option.
- Then, the Peacock TV will start downloading on your device.
- Once it finishes downloading, you can open the app to start streaming your favorite content.
How to Update Peacock TV on Firestick:
If you have installed the Peacock TV app from the Appstore, then it will update automatically. Make sure that the Automatic Updates option is enabled in Firestick Settings.
You have to go to the Firestick Settings > Applications > Appstore > then Automatic Update to enable it.
It should be turned on by default.
If your Peacock TV is sideloaded, then you might get an error message and it will ask you for an update. In that case, you can uninstall the app and follow these instructions below:
- You have to long-press the Home key button on your Firestick remote.
- Then, on the pop-up, you have to select the Apps option.
- After that, you have to locate and open the Downloader app.
- Then, select the URL text box with your remote and click it.
- There, you have to enter the following URL: “firesticktricks.com/peacock”, then click on the Go button.
- You might have to wait a minute or two while the Peacock TV APK downloads to your Firestick.
- Once it is successfully downloaded on your device, you have to select the Install button on the bottom right side.
- You might have to wait a few seconds while the Peacock TV app is getting installed.
- Once it is securely installed on your device, simply click on the Done button.
Now you have the latest version of the Peacock TV app.
Also Read: Add Starz to Hulu on Online
What Are the Shows That You Can Watch on Peacock TV?
It is known to all that NBC has some fantastic shows to offer. With Peacock TV, you will get many popular shows, like The Office, Parks and Recreation, SNL, Friday Night Lights, and Law & Order: SVU. Also, they have some great nostalgic shows from the ’90s, several reality shows, and much more.
If you are looking for something new, then Peacock TV has some original TV shows and movies for you. You will get the Girls5eva (comedy), Rutherford Falls (comedy), Intergalactic (drama), Save Me Too (drama), John Wayne Gacy: Devil in Disguise (documentary Series), Freedia Got A Gun (documentary), Curious George (family), Where’s Waldo? (family), etc.
Peacock TV Contact Info:
If you have any queries about the Peacock TV, then you can visit the help page at www.peacocktv.com/help.