Get DisneyPlus on FiosInternet
How to Watch Disney Plus on Fios:
You might have heard that Verizon is offering an enticing deal that will let you get Disney Plus for free. If you are an existing Verizon customer or if you are thinking of switching, then you should check the promo offer first. Here in this article, we will explain to you how to watch Disney Plus on your Fios.
Who Are Eligible for Verizon’s Disney Plus Deal?
You must have at least one Unlimited data plan offered by Verizon to get eligible for this deal. Or, you can simply sign up for Verizon’s 5G Home Internet or Verizon’s Fios Home Internet. That manes, both the new customers and the existing customers are eligible for this deal.
If you are already a Disney Plus subscriber, then there is some good news for you. It does not matter if you have signed up for the platform via Disney or using any other third-party offer, you are still eligible for this program. It will put on pause subscription and will resume once Verizon’s Disney Plus promo ends.
You should also know that this promo is not available for business accounts. It’s also the same for those who are on a prepaid account.
How to Get Disney Plus on Fios:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link www.verizon.com/solutions-and-services/disneyplus, from your web browser.
- There, you need to scroll down and you will see the From the Network More People Rely On segment.
- Then, you have to select the option that applies to your specific case.
- If you already have purchased Verizon’s Unlimited plan, then select Learn More.
- But, if you are a Verizon customer looking to switch to an Unlimited Plan, then you have to click on the Change Plan.
- You have to click on the Switch Now, to become a Verizon Unlimited subscriber.
- If you are a new subscriber, then you have to provide your Zip Code.
- Existing Verizon users have to log in to their account with the login credentials.
- Then, you will get to see the currently available plans, including each plan’s streaming perks.
- To get more details on plans, you have to click on the See Plan Details options.
- After you found the plan that works for you, select the Proceed to Sign Up option.
- Once you sign up for the account, then you have to access the Verizon account.
- Alternatively, you can also use the My Verizon app (available on iOS and Android).
- Within the app, upon logging in, you have to select the Account tab.
- Then, navigate to Add-Ons and then click on the Entertainment tab.
- There, you can easily connect your Disney Plus account to your Verizon account.
- After that, you will get a promo code on your display, and you have to activate your Disney Plus account.
Also Read: Watch Fox Sports MidWest Online
On Which Devices Can You Watch Disney Plus:
These are some of the other devices where you can set up the Disney Plus:
- Media Streaming Devices: Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, and Roku.
- Smartphones: iOS (iPads & iPhones)
- Smart TVs: LG TVs, Vizio TVs, Samsung TVs, and other Smart TVs.
- Gaming Consoles: Xbox, PlayStation
- Other Platforms & Devices: Xfinity
Disney Plus Contact Info:
For any queries about Disney Plus, you can visit their help page at help.disneyplus.com/csp.