SC4 Portal Online Account Login:
St. Clair County Community College comes with a safe and secure online platform, SC4 Portal, for all of its students, teachers, staff, to conveniently perform their academic tasks virtually. With the SC4 Portal Account set up the students will get the required login to access their Canvas Account, view records and registration, check class schedules, grades, and more. The staff can also access all the online resources, tools, and information of the college 24 hours a day 7 days a week from anywhere in the world over the web.
SC4 or St. Clair County Community College is a public community college located on a busy international border in Port Huron, Michigan. The institution was founded in 1923 by the Board of Education of the Port Huron School District under Michigan State Law. It offers one-year certificates, associate degrees, four-year degrees, etc.
How to Log In SC4 Portal Online Account:
If you are a St. Clair County Community College student, educator, or employee, you can log in to the SC4 Portal and use your online account in the following way. Keep your SC4 acceptance letter ready if you are a new user or it is your first-time login to the SC4 Portal.
- Visit the main St. Clair County Community College website at sc4.edu
- Click on the “Portal” link from the top right side of the page. You can also find the link in the bottom right of the page. Use any of them.
- To directly land on the page, go to portal.sc4.edu
- Enter your username as per example and password in their respective fields in the middle of the portal page.
- Select your security option between a public or shared computer and a private computer based on the device you are using.
- Click on the “Log On” button to access your SC4 Portal Online Account.
Note that if you are connecting your SC4 Portal Account through a public computer make sure you log off and close all the browser windows after you finish your session. And, if you are the only user of the device choose the ‘private computer’ option. It will provide you the additional time of inactivity before it will be automatically logged you out.
How to Reset or Create SC4 Portal Online Account Password:
Whether you are a new or existing St. Clair County Community College student or employee, you can find or reset your login credentials online through the Plesk web interface. The username you will retrieve or the password you will set in this way will also enable you to access all SC4 applications. To initiate the recovery procedure, you will need to
- Visit the SC4 Portal, portal.sc4.edu
- Scroll down to go under the ‘Links’ section and click on the “Create or Reset Password” link
- Or, you can have direct access to the Plesk web SC4 Portal Password reset page from this URL, pwreset.sc4.edu
- Enter your Plesk Account username and password in their fields located in the Plesk web pro edition box.
- Then, you can change your interface language to ‘English (United States)’ from the ‘Default’ if you would like to.
- Click on the “Log in” button to enter into your My Plesk User Account to find your SC4 Portal Online Account Username or Password.
Also Read: Landstar Portal Login
In the case, you cannot remember your Plesk Account password; click the “Forgot your password?” link below the login button. And, submit the Email Address or username registered in your Plesk profile. Plesk will send you a password reset email with instructions.
Or, if you do not have an account with Plesk or you forgot both of its login credentials, you will need to contact your Plesk administrator.
For having any problems logging into your SC4 Portal Online Account, call the SC4 helpdesk.
SC4 Helpdesk Phone Number: 1-800-630-8918 or 1-810-989-5858
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Clair County Community College
323 Erie St.
P.O. Box 5015
Port Huron, MI 48061-5015