health.eclinicalworks.com/ppcp – Palmetto Primary Care Patient Portal LoginLogin Guide
Palmetto Primary Care Physicians Patient Portal Account Login:
Palmetto Primary Care Physicians have come with a new patient portal for its patients to access their medical information and manage their health online anytime anywhere. Palmetto Primary Care Physicians Patient Portal is a safe, secure, and convenient way to easily access your medical care from the comfort of your home. With this PPCP Account Login, as a registered user you can view your lab results, request prescription refills, send message to healthcare team, and office staff, and many more.
Palmetto Primary Care Physicians is the largest independent multi-specialty group practice in South Carolina with more than 100 clinical providers throughout the 30 offices. Consisting of an independent group of physicians, it offers high-quality, cost-effective, patient-centered healthcare for families.
How to Log In Palmetto Primary Care Physicians Patient Portal Account:
Palmetto Primary Care Physicians Patient Portal is exclusive for enrolled PPCP patients. To access this patient resource, have ready the credentials set up when you are registered for the service and received from the practice. Then, go online and open a web browser from your desktop to complete three simple and easy steps such as
- Visit the main Palmetto Primary Care Physicians website at palmettoprimarycare.com
- Scroll down a little and you will find the “PATIENT PORTAL” button on the right-hand side of the homepage.
- Alternatively, you can access this URL, health.eclinicalworks.com/ppcp to directly land on the Palmetto Primary Care Physicians Patient Portal.
- Navigate to the ‘LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT’ box on the right side of the portal.
- Enter your PPCP Patient Portal login details i.e. username and password in their respective fields.
- Click the “Login” button below the right end of the entry fields.
If you provided the right credentials you will be successfully logged in to your Palmetto Primary Care Physicians Patient Portal Account.
After that, you can access your necessary health records, consult with your medical practitioner, visit the health library to better understand your diagnosis, get a copy of your medical records, pay bills, etc. You can also find Palmetto Primary Care Physicians providers in your area and request an appointment with them, and perform many more activities to manage your health without stepping out.
How to Recover PPCP Patient Portal Account Login Info Online:
Are you an existing Palmetto Primary Care Physicians Patient Portal user but have lost or forgotten the login info of your online account? If it happens, you can initiate the recovery procedure following the guide given below.
- Visit Palmetto Primary Care Physicians Patient Portal, health.eclinicalworks.com/ppcp
- Click on the “Trouble logging in” link provided at the bottom of the entry fields on the right-hand side.
- You will be directed to the ‘Account Recovery Help’ page to select one of the options based on your requirement to recover your portal account.
- If you chose “Forgot Username”, enter your first name, last name, and date of birth attached to the account and hit the “Next” button.
For password resetting, you need to provide your PPCP Patient Portal Account username and submit it. Information along with instructions will be delivered to the email associated with your Palmetto Primary Care Physicians Patient Portal Account.
Also Read: Sc4 Portal Login
Palmetto Primary Care Physicians Patient Portal Login Using Mobile Phone:
Instead of username and password, you can log in to your Palmetto Primary Care Physicians Patient Portal Account using the mobile number linked to your profile. For that, all you need to do is keep the mobile number with you and follow the steps listed here.
- Go to the PPCP Patient Portal at health.eclinicalworks.com/ppcp
- Click the “Using Mobile Phone” button under the ‘LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT’ at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your first name, last name, and birth date in the mm/dd/yyyy format in their proper fields.
- Click the “Submit” button.
Palmetto Primary Care Physicians will send you a verification code in your registered mobile number to confirm your identity and access to this number. Enter the code in the specific box provided on your PPCP Patient Portal screen to be entered into your Palmetto Primary Care Physicians Patient Portal Online Account.
Palmetto Primary Care Physicians Patient Portal Phone Number: (843) 572-7727
Palmetto Primary Care Physicians
2500 Elms Center Rd.
North Charleston, SC 294P06