www.prudential.com – Pay The Prudential Life Insurance Premium Bill OnlineInsurance Bills
Pay Your Prudential Life Insurance Premium
Prudential financial has its headquarter in, Newark, New Jersey, United States. The company provides investment management, insurance, and various types of financial products and services. Prudential has subsidiaries, PFI Mega Life Insurance, PGIM and many more.
Life insurance plans
To view the same you need to venture to, www.prudential.com. Here on the landing page in the white menu panel click on, ‘Life insurance’. In the exact page click on ‘Select a policy’ in blue. At the adjacent page, you will get
- Term life insurance
- Universal life
- Indexed universal life
- Survivorship universal life
- Variable universal life
- Survivorship variable universal life
Get a quote
- To get a quote you need to go to www.prudential.com
- In the exact page at the right side click on ‘Get a life insurance quote’
- On the directed page, you have to type
- Zip code
- Height (mention feet and inches)
- Specify if you are a permanent US residence or not
- Years of coverage you are looking for
- Coverage Amount
- Specify the special features you want to add then click at the side of it.
- Specify if you ever been charged by reckless driving or not
- Specify if ever your driver license got suspended or not
- Specify if you ever had any motor moving violations
- Specify if you have used tobacco in the last 5 years
- Specify if you have any heart disease, diabetes, cancer or glucose intolerance
- Specify if you have any history of high blood pressure or high cholesterol.
- Specify if you have any sibling or parent died in cancer, heart disease, or in stroke before the age of 60, and then click on, ‘Next’.
- Follow the prompts after this and you will be able to get the quote.
File a claim
- To file a claim you have to visit, www.prudential.com
- On the landing page at the right side click on, ‘File a life insurance claim’.
- Here you will get instructions like the form will not be useful if,
- The deceased person lived or died outside the US
- If the beneficiary currently lives outside the US
- If the deceased lived in or died in any state, Minnesota, Kentucky, New Jersy, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, New Hampshire.
- To file the claim you need to prepare them,
- Your policy and social security numbers
- Name of the insured
- Date of birth
- Date of death
- Funeral home name & phone number.
- After this, you can fill up the form, where you have to input
- First name
- Middle name (optional)
- Last name
- Phone type
- Primary phone number
- Best time to call
- Insured’s policy number and click on ‘Continue’.
- Do follow the prompts after this and get to file the claim properly.
If you don’t have any policy number then you need to call at, 855-277-8061 Monday to Friday from, 8 am to 8 pm.
To pay the insurance you need to register with an account and then you have to log in to avail the same.
Register with an account
- To register you have to visit, www.prudential.com
- On the exact page at the top right side click on’ Log in’ in yellow.
- In the next page, press on ‘Register now’.
- Choose the ‘Insurance & investments’ and under the tag hit on, ‘Register now’.
- Here on the application page enter your,
- Account or policy number
- Select the product
- Select your title
- First name
- Last name
- Select the state
- Zip code
- Home telephone
- Date of birth
- The last 4 digits of your social security number
- Email address
- Mention the type of email address
- Select the way you came to know about this website
- Read the terms and conditions and click on, ‘I agree, continue to step 2’.
- Do follow the prompts after this and you will be able to register.
Logging into your account
- To log in, venture to, www.prudential.com
- On the directed place, at the top right click on, ‘Login’.
- In the next page, type your username, and the confirmed password then, click on, ‘Login’.
Forgot username or password
If you have lost the login details of Prudential life insurance then you need to go to the same page and in here click on, ‘Forgot username or password?’. Here type your registered email address or username, and specify which detail you want to retrieve, and then click on, ‘Search’. Following the prompts will get you the information back.
Features of Prudential life insurance
- Get many plans to choose from
- Avail the best coverage
Benefits of Prudential online account
- Get access to mutual funds
- Get access to annuities
- Avail the financial wellness
- Pay insurance online
To pay the insurance of Prudential, you will get 3 options, payment online, pay by mail, pay by phone. For online access, you need to visit, www.prudential.com/login.
Here you have to register then login and for this, you can take note from the above-mentioned points.
Pay by mail
You can send the mail at, Prudential, P.O. Box 856003, Louisville, KY 40285-6003.
Pay by phone
To pay this way you need to call at, 800-778-2255.
To get any assistance you need to call at the toll-free number- 1-800-556-8527
Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 6 pm.