Pay Your Pacific Specialty Insurance Premium
Pacific specialty was founded in 1988 and it works under its parent organization, Western Service Contract Corp. The company serves insurance programs for its consumers and has subsidiaries, Insurance Arm, Pacific Specialty Insurance Company, Pacific Specialty Property And Casualty Company and so on.
Get a quote
If you want to know more about the insurance of Pacific specialty then you need to contact an agent and for that, you have to visit, www.pacificspecialty.com. In here at the right side of the page in an orange box input your zip code and click on ‘Find’. Otherwise, you can call at the toll-free number- (800) 303-5000.
To get a quote you need to go for auto insurance. For that in the very page scroll down and under the section, ‘Powersports’ click on ‘Get a quote’.
- Here select the type of vehicle
- Select the state and click on ‘Get a quote’.
- You will be directed to the next page and here type
- City, state, zip code
- Phone number
- Email address
- Requested effective date
- Policy duration period and after ensuring some other details, you have to click on, ‘Get a quote’.
File a claim
- To file a claim you have to visit, www.pacificspecialty.com
- Here on the page at the top of the main at the right side click on ‘Claim services’.
- To claim you need to call at, (800) 962-1172
- Fax number: (650) 780-4820.
To pay the insurance and for other services you need to register with an account then login to achieve the tasks.
Register with an account
- To register you need to go to www.pacificspecialty.com
- Here on the top right side of the page click on ‘Sign in to my account’.
- Or you can go to the ‘Customer support’ page.
- In here click on ‘Login’ in blue.
- Then you will get the option for ‘Register here’ and press on it.
- Here type your
- Email address
- Repeat email address
- First name
- Last name
- Repeat password
- Security question
- Answer the same
- Policy number
- Zip code
- Phone number
- Agree to the terms and conditions and then click on, ‘Register’.
- Follow the prompts afterward and you will be able to finish the registration.
Logging in to your account
- To log in the visit, www.pacificspecialty.com
- Go to ‘Customer support’ and here click on, ‘Login’.
- In the dialogue box input, the registered email address confirmed the password and hit on, ‘Sign in’.
Forgot username or password
If you have forgotten the login details then you need to visit, www.documents.pacificspecialty.com/forgot, and this is for if you have forgotten the password. Here type the registered email address and click on, ‘Go’. Do follow the prompts after this and get back the detail.
Features of Pacific specialty
- Get strong liability protection
- Get comprehensive collision coverage
- Coverage for all personal belongings
- Get additional coverage over the limits of the insurance
Also Read : How To Pay The Nationwide Insurance Premium Bill
Benefits of online account of Pacific specialty
- Get auto alerts
- Make online payments
- Get to view bills
There are 4 ways you can pay the insurance of Pacific specialty, and they are, online payment, pay by mail, pay by phone, one-time payment. To have the online payments you can visit, www.pacificspecialty.com/customer-support.
To pay online you need to register then login to your account, and for this, you can take note from the above-mentioned points.
- Here in the linked page click on, ‘Make a payment’.
- Select the policy type and type the number
- Zip code and click on, ‘Go!’.
- Follow the prompts after this and you will be able to make payment.
Pay by mail
You can send the mail at, Pacific Specialty Insurance, P.O. Box 40, Anaheim, CA, 92815.
Pay by phone
To make payment by phone, you have to call at, 800-303-5000.
If you want to contact the customer support for any query or help then you have to call at the toll-free number- 800-303-5000. Or you can send an email to, email@example.com
or Fax: 714-998-3158.