Join Landstar Online Account :
Landstar is a worldwide transportation framework that worked for the 21st century. Contrasted with a normal coordination business, their organization of autonomous specialists and limit suppliers offers more prominent adaptability to meet clients’ needs. An organization of experts working nonstop to convey. The Landstar organization of free specialists and transportation limit suppliers is exceptionally situated to address your issues. Each specialist and limit supplier is a free business, profoundly energetic to guarantee your fulfillment and achievement.
With admittance to in excess of 69,000 truck limit suppliers and a wide exhibit of gear, nobody in the business can coordinate with the Landstar network. As a wellbeing first organization, their drives incorporate severe Landstar administrator capability prerequisites, direction, and preparing, in addition to client and public effort programs.
- Landstar Advantage
- The Landstar Network
- Visit the official web address landstar.com
- At top section of the page click on ‘Login’ tab,or go to the landstaronline.com page
- Add the user ID, password click on ‘Login’ button.
Retrieve Landstar Login Information:
- Copy and paste the Landstar URL landstaronline.com to visit the page
- Click on ‘Forgot password’ tab under the login spaces.
- Enter the user ID click on ‘Ok’ button.
Create Landstar Account:
- To create the Landstar account visit the webpage landstar.com
- Click on ‘Create an account’ tab below the login boxes.
- Add User ID, your first name, last name, e-mail, confirm e-mail, security question, answer click on ‘Submit’ button.
Also Read : Northeastern University Login
How to Join Landstar:
- Visit the Landstar portal. The web address for the portal is landstar.com
- At top right side of the page click on ‘Join us’ tab.
- Next choose from the four options. For example, if you want the agent network click on the ‘Get started’ tab.
- Provide your first name, last name, title, company, email, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, phone, spercify how did you hear of Landstar’s agent model?, non-compete agreement, non-compete comments, employment status, Please provide any details on your experience and/or comments you may have. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- If you are an owner operator network click on ‘Get started’ tab.
- Next at the center right side click on ‘Register for the demo’ button.
- Then you have to choose a webinar you want. Then check the instructions: When registering, use a complete and accurate email address. You will receive a join link at the email address you provide.
- For the best viewing experience, please view the webinar with a mobile device, laptop, or desktop using a high-speed connection. Public Wi-Fi connections are not recommended. Use the link in your email registration acknowledgment to join the webinar on your assigned day.
- Now enter your first name, last name, email address, state/province, phone number, what type of trailer do you pull?, Landstar is 100% owner-operator. If you have not yet secured a truck, Landstar can recommend vendors that might be able to assist you. Select ‘Agree’ if you would like us to forward your information to truck financing firms.
- Now click on the ‘Register’ button from the bottom of the page.
- You can also return to the owner-operator network page and click on ‘Apply now’ button in the apply today section.
- To fill out the form you will require: Social Security Number
- Home address history for the past 3 years
- Current drivers license number and drivers license history for the past 3 years
- Employment history up to 10 years.
- History of traffic accidents, violations, and / or convictions from the last 5 years (including DUI or reckless driving convictions and license suspensions)
- Military history (if applicable). Now click on ‘Next’ button.
- Read the qualification criteria and click on ‘Next’ button.
- Provide your first name, middle name, last name, suffix, SSN / SIN, date of birth, current street address, current street address, country, city, state/province, zip/postal code, residence address for 3 or more years?, primary phone, cell phone, email address, confirm email address, preferred method of contact, primary phone, specify the Best time to contact you, agree to the terms click on ‘Next’ button.
Track Landstar Services:
- To track the services visit the website landstar.com
- At top right side of the page click on ‘Track’ tab.
- Next add the required details and follow the page instructions.
Landstar Customer Information:
For more information call on either of these numbers 800-872-9400. 904-398-9400. Or write to 13410 Sutton Park Drive, South Jacksonville, Florida 32224. P.O. Box 19060. Jacksonville, Florida 32245.