Register for First Premier Bank Credit Card Online Account :
First Premier’s MasterCard is an unstable card alternative for individuals with no financial record or a terrible FICO rating, yet we don’t suggest this as a credit-building device. There are a lot of better cards for building MasterCard that don’t force a considerable rundown of charges and strangely exorbitant loan fees like First Premier MasterCard. When you open your record, both the one-time program expense and first-year yearly expense are naturally deducted from your credit limit.
However, so in case you’re allocated a $500 limit dependent on your financial soundness, your underlying accessible credit is in reality $375.That’s not all with regards to charges. There’s likewise a charge each time you’re endorsed for a credit limit increment.
Features of First Premier Bank Credit Card:
- Construct credit by keeping a positive installment history
- Once program expense going from $55 to $95 upon account opening
- Yearly charge going from $75 to $125 the main year, then, at that point, $45 to $49
- Month to month expenses going from $6.25 to $10.40 each month
- Credit limit increment expense equivalent to 25% of the expansion sum
- 36% APR for all cardholders
- First Premier reports positive installment history to credit departments
- An unstable card alternative for individuals with awful or no credit
- Expensive expenses, and a lot a greater number of expenses than other MasterCard charges.
Rates of First Premier Bank Credit Card:
- One-time fees are $25 to $95
- The annual fee is $75 to $125 1st year, $45 to $49 after
- Monthly fee is $0 to $8 1st year, $6.25 to $10.4 after
- Regular rate is 36%
- Grace period is for 27 days
- Max late fee is $39
- Foreign transaction fee is 3%
- Cash advance APR is 36%
- Cash advance fee is 5%
First Premier Bank Credit Card Login:
- Visit the official webpage of the First Premier Bank Credit Card. The URL for the website is firstpremier.com. Click on the ‘Credit card sign in’ tab from the upper right side of the page.
- Or you can directly access the credit card login section using the URL mypremiercreditcard.com
- At the center-right section of the page, there is the log-in section. Add the login ID, password.
- Now click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Retrieve First Premier Bank Credit Card Login Information:
- To retrieve the information go to the portal using the URL mypremiercreditcard.com
- Click on the ‘Forgot username/password?’ button under the login boxes.
- Provide your SSN click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Also Read : Macy’s Card Account Login
Sign Up for First Premier Bank Credit Card Account:
- Go to the First Premier Credit Card portal by using the URL mypremiercreditcard.com
- Now hit on ‘Set up online access’ button.
- Next add the SSN and click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the page instruction to sign up with the account.
Activate First Premier Bank Credit Card:
- To activate the card go to the webpage mypremiercreditcard.com
- Login with the online account.
- After the logging in you can use the card.
Apply for First Premier Bank Credit Card:
- Go to the First Premier Bank Credit Card portal home page. The URL for the website is mypremiercreditcard.com
- At the center left side of the page click on the ‘Apply now’ button.
- Enter the required details and follow the page instructions and complete the card application.
First Premier Bank Credit Card Bill Pay by Phone:
- To pay the bill through phone you have to call on a toll-free number.
- Call on 1-888-818-7127.
- You can make the payment through credit or debit card.
First Premier Bank Credit Card Bill Pay by Cash:
- Money Gram: Call 1-800-926-9400 for Money Gram locations or visit moneygram.com
- You will require your Credit Card Number and the Receive Code ‘6267’
- Same payment posting times as Payment by Phone
- Costs may vary for the payment
- You need to contact Money Gram for rates
- Western Union: You will require your Credit Card Number and the Code City ‘PREMIER SD’
- Same payment posting times as Payment by Phone
- Costs may vary for payments
- You have to contact Western Union for rates
First Premier Bank Credit Card Bill Pay by ACI:
- You can make the payment through ACI.
- For this visit the webpage internet.speedpay.com/PremierBankcard
- Now enter account number and hit on ‘Log in’ button.
- You can also call on 1-888-818-7127 to make payment.
- ACI Payment charges a $3.25 fee for this service.
First Premier Bank Credit Card Bill Pay Through Mail:
- For mail payment send the payment to company specified addresses.
- Post it to: US Postal Mail: Checks or Money Orders. You have to allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- First PREMIER Bank, PO Box 5529, Sioux Falls SD 57117-5529
- Express Mail: Checks or Money Orders. Allow 1 to 3 days for delivery.
- DHL, UPS, Fed Ex, US Postal. First PREMIER Bank, 3820 N. Louise Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57107-0145
- Check with carrier for rates.
- Payments received by 5 P.M. central time will be credited as of that day. Payments received after 5 P.M. central time will be credited on the next day.
First Premier Bank Credit Card Bill Pay by Bank Wire:
- For this you need First PREMIER Bank’s ABA number: 091408598
- Any Bank wire got by 5 P.M. center time will be credit as of the date got. Any Bank wire got after 5 P.M. center time will be credited as of the following day.
- Cost PREMIER Bankcard, LLC charges $5.00 to deal with a bank wire installment.
- Your Bank may likewise charge an expense for a bank wire installment.
- Check with your bank for extra expenses.
First Premier Bank Credit Card Bill Pay by Remote Payment Service:
- For this payment check with your neighborhood bank for accessibility
- Sign into your Bill Pay Service supplier
- Utilize the accompanying data to add another biller or payee First PREMIER Bank, PO BOX 5529, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529
- Enter your 16 digit MasterCard number in the Account Number field.
- It might take them as long as 2 days to deal with your installment. This implies that you may not see the installment for you for as long as 2 days.
First Premier Bank Credit Card Customer Information:
For more information call on 800-987-5521.