www.eonline.com/link – How to Activate E Network on your DevicesInternet
Get the latest news on your favorite with E! Network:
Curious about what is going on with the celebrities on daily basis? Don’t worry, you have the E! Network that tells you everything about celebrity life and the latest news on them. Well, who doesn’t want to Keep Up with the Kardashians and the other celebrities? They are the ones that people love gossiping about. So, there is no more waiting, just activate the app on your favorite device and carry on with the shows and get a real topic to gossip on it.
It was founded in the year 1987 and is owned by the NBCUniversal Television and Streaming and now they have launched E! Online that gives you the live news on the entertainment world, and you are also getting the Red Carpet Events and the movie premieres that includes Emmy Awards, Oscars, etc., so don’t wait, download the app and start streaming on your device.
Before getting to the activation procedure, a few things to be kept in mind is that you must have a strong internet connection, the sign-in credentials of your TV provider and the streaming device and don’t forget your mobile. Now, you have them all, so start and work on the activation procedure.
Procedure to activation E! Network on Roku:
- First press the Home button of your Roku remote and you are taken to the Home Screen.
- Then you have to go to the Roku Channel Store and then to the Streaming Channel.
- There you have to search for the E! Network, and upon finding the app, you have to select it and click on the Add Channel option.
- Now, you have to select the app to launch it and this will prompt the app to give you a unique activation code.
- You have to note down the code and go to the activation site using the mobile or laptop or you can use the link www.eonline.com/link.
- On the directed page, you have to put the activation code and hit the Continue button.
- Then follow the prompts like signing in to your TV provider and you are ready to stream E! Network on your Roku.
Guidelines to be followed to watch E! Network on Amazon Fire TV:
- First, turn on your Amazon Fire TV and go to the Apps Store.
- There you will search for the E! Network and download it on your device.
- Wait for the installation to complete, then you have to select the app to launch it.
- This will prompt the app to give you an activation code that you have to remember.
- Now, go to the activation site following the link eonline.com/link.
- On the page, give in the activation code, and hit the Continue button.
- Then you have to follow the further prompts and your device will be ready to stream E! Network.
Also Read: Disney Plus on Vizio Smart TV
Procedure to be followed to watch E! Network on Apple TV:
- First, you have to turn on the Apple TV and go to the App Section.
- There you have to search for the app and click on the Get button to download it.
- Then wait for the installation to complete, and you can select the app to launch it.
- You will receive an activation code on the screen that you have to remember.
- Now, launch the web browser of your mobile or laptop and go to the activation page, or you may use the link www.eonline.com/link
- Then you have to enter the activation code on the space as asked and hit the Continue button.
- Then you have to follow the further prompts to complete the procedure.
Procedure to be followed for watching E! Network on Xbox:
- First, connect the Xbox to your TV with an HDMI port.
- Launch the Xbox and go to the App Section.
- Then you have to search for the app and click on the Install button to download it.
- Then after the installation process is done, you have to select the app to launch it.
- Then go to the activation site by launching the web browser of your mobile or laptop or you may go to the page by following the link www.eonline.com/link
- There you have to enter the activation code and click on the Continue button.
- Now follow the prompts and you are ready to access the E! Network on your TV via Xbox Console.
This article gives you the activation procedure of the E! Network on different streaming devices. Then you have to go to the activation site, then you have to click on the Visit the Help Center and you will see many FAQs there, or you can click on the Submit a Request and fill the form accordingly – the topic on which you need help, Email address, Issue Type, the Platform (you need to select from the drop-down menu), subject, description of the issue and ass a file and then click on the Submit.