Register and pay your Southern California Gas Company bill
SoCalGas or The Southern California Gas Company is a provider of natural gas in the region of Southern California. Its headquarter is in Gas company tower in Downtown, Los Angeles. The company has a parent company named Sempra energy and its subsidiaries are, ENOVA CORP, San Diego gas & electric and so on.
Rates and tariffs
SoCalGas provides their services to 21.6 million consumers and the areas are Southern California, the north side of Mexico border, San Diego County. The company has affordable rates for their consumers and to check the same out you must view, www.socalgas.com. Here at the bottom of the page press on ‘Rates & regulatory’. On the directed page www.socalgas.com/regulatory, you will get all the rates and tariffs of SoCalGas.
To pay your utility bill online you must log in to your account first but before that, you have to register for an account first.
Register for SoCalGas Online Account
- To go there visit www.socalgas.com
- At the top right corner of the page click on ‘Log in’Register’.
- Or Directly you can visit https://myaccount.socalgas.com
- On the directed page you will get a white box and at the bottom of its press on ‘Register now’.
- Here on the next page enter your
- Account number
- Your 5 digit zip code
- Agree to the terms and condition and then press on the ‘Next’ button.
Follow the prompts afterward and you will be able to register with an account. After you are finished with this part you must log in to your account so that you can pay your bill.
Also Read: How To Pay My AT&T Wireless Bill
Logging into your SoCalGas Account
- To avail, this part visit www.socalgas.com
- On the landing page press on the ‘Log in/Register’ option at the top right corner. Or Directly go to this link https://myaccount.socalgas.com
- Here at the next page input the registered email address or username and the confirmed password and then click on ‘Log in’.
- You will be logged in and can pay your bill in this process.
Forgot username or password
If you have somehow lost your login credentials of SoCalGas, then you have to visit the same page and here in the login page press on the ‘Forgot password?’ button. Here enter your username or the registered email address and hit on ‘Next’. Following the instruction after that will get all the information back.
Benefits of SoCalGas Online Account
- Get paperless bill
- You can schedule service
- Get to pay by text
- Pay bill online
- Manage your account
You will get 5 ways to pay your SoCalGas bill.
Log in to your account and you can pay the bill easily. To follow the process take note of the above-mentioned points.
Online payment without logging in
- For this visit www.socalgas.com
- Here on the menu panel go to the ‘Pay bill’ option. Or visit www.socalgas.com/pay-bill
- In the drop-down click on ‘Ways to pay’.
- On the directed page, you will get the option of ‘Pay now’.
- Here input your account number, confirm account number, and select the payment option and then press on the ‘Continue’ button.
- These steps will take you to the payment getaway.
Payment via mail
Send your payment at, Southern California Gas Company, P.O. Box C, Monterey Park, CA 91756. For business customers -The Gas Company, Remittance Processing ML 711D, 1801 S. Atlantic Blvd., Monterey Park, CA 91754.
Payment via phone
To pay this way you can call the automated phone number- 1-800-427-2700. Or you can also use BillMatrix to pay with a credit card or debit card for an additional fee of $1.50 at – 1-800-232-6629.
Payment in person
To pay in person go to the home page and by going to the ‘Pay bill’ option in the menu press on the ‘Ways to pay’. Here in ‘Pay in person’ tag click on ‘Find payment location’. On the next page enter your address, city or zip code and click on ‘Submit’ will show you the nearest payment locations.
To contact the customer service for any assistance, you can call them in the toll-free number- 1-877-238-0092 (24/7).