Pay Your Armstrong Cable Bill
Armstrong cable provides cable, internet and telecommunication services in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, New York and so on. The company was founded in 1946 by Jud L. Sedwick, and its headquarter is in, Butler, Pennsylvania, U.S. Armstrong cable has more than 2,300 employees.
Plans and packages
To know about the plans and packages you must visit www.armstrongonewire.com. Here at the menu panel click on ‘Residential’. In the drop-down, you will get to view the zoom internet, television and telephone service plans and upon reaching the address pages you have to click on ‘Shop now’.
If you want to pay your bill online, you must log in to your account first. However, to avail the steps you must register with an account.
Register with Armstrong cable
- To avail this visit www.armstrongonewire.com
- Here at the top right of the page click on ‘My account’ and in the drop-down press on ‘Pay bill’.
- You will be taken directly to the next page and here at the bottom of the login box click on ‘Register for ArmstrongOneWire.com’.
- On the directed page enter your
- Account number
- Phone number and press on ‘Next’.
Following the prompts afterward will let you finish with the registration and after that, you can log in to pay your bill.
Logging into your account
- For this visit www.armstrongonewire.com
- Here at the top right corner going to the ‘My account’ and in the drop-down hit on ‘Pay bill’ and you will be able to go to the next page.
- On the exact place enter your username and the confirmed password then pressing on the ‘Sign in’ will let you log in and you can pay your bill as well.
Forgot username or password
It can happen that you have misplaced your Armstrong login details, for this case you can visit the same page and from ‘My account’ you can go to the ‘Pay bill’ page where you must click on, ‘Forgot password or username?’. For password enter your username and press on the ‘Next’ button. In case of username, input your account number, pin, phone number and click on ‘Next’ will take you to the next step. Follow the prompts and get all the details back.
Benefits of Armstrong cable
- Stay connected with your online account
- Pay bill online
- Manage your account
- Get paperless bills.
You can pay Armstrong cable bill in 3 ways.
Also Read : How To Pay The Xfinity Utility Bill Online
To avail, this method, log in to your account and to check the process take note of the above-mentioned points. In this process, if you use credit or debit card you have to pay an extra fee of, $2.50.
Payment via mail
You can send your payment with all the details at, Armstrong, P.O. Box 37749, Philadelphia, PA 19101-5049.
Payment in person
- To pay this way you have to visit, www.armstrongonewire.com
- Here at the top right corner click on ‘Contact us’ and here you will find the addresses of local stores to pay your bill.
To contact the customer service for any issue in payment services, call on the toll-free number- 1.877.486.4666.