www.xfinity.com – How To Pay The Xfinity Utility Bill OnlinePhone & Internet & TV Bills
Pay Your Xfinity Utility Bill
Xfinity is also known as Comcast cable communications, it was founded on 2 April 1981. The company has its headquarter in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. Xfinity provides cable television, telephone, wireless and internet services to its consumers.
Plans and deals
To know about the plans and deals you can always visit www.xfinity.com. Here at the menu panel click on ‘Bundles & deals’. Here in the drop-down clicking on ‘All Xfinity deals’ will take you to the next page and here you type your street address and apartment then press on ‘Show me deals’. This will show you all the deals that you were looking for.
To pay your bill online you must log in to your account first. However, before that, you have to create an account. Heres how.
Create an Xfinity account
- To start with the steps you must visit www.xfinity.com
- Here on the landing page at the top right side click on ‘Sign in’.
- You will be taken directly to the login page.
- Here at the bottom right side click on ‘Create one’.
- At the next page, you can sign up with your mobile phone number and with your social security number too. For the mobile number choose it first and then click on ‘Continue’.
- On the directed page, you have to enter the security codes and hit on ‘Continue’.
- At the next place enter your mobile phone number and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
ID creation with SSN
- Choose the option first, and in the next page enter your
- The last 4 digits of your social security number
- Date of birth
- The phone number on the account and hit on the ‘Continue’ button.
Follow the detailed prompts afterward and you will be able to create an account. After that, you must log in to your account to pay the bill.
Logging in to your account
- To log in you have to go to www.xfinity.com
- In the page go to the top right corner and press on ‘Sign in’, it will take you to the login page.
- On the exact page enter your Username, email or phone number and your confirmed password, enter the validation code then click on ‘Sign in’.
- This way you will be logged in and you will be able to pay the bill of Xfinity too.
Forgot username or password
For this issue you must visit the same page and go to the ‘sign in’ page press on the ‘Forgot username or password?’ button. You can find your username if you have created the account with your mobile number, then choose the same and click on ‘Continue’. Here just type your registered mobile number and hit on, ‘Continue’. If you choose email address then enter the same and press on ‘Continue’. For social security number, input the last 4 digits of your social security number, date of birth, and the phone number in our account then click on the ‘Continue’ button. For password enter your username, email or mobile number and click on ‘Continue’.
Benefits of Xfinity
- Get paperless bill
- View and manage your account
- Pay bill online
- Check out the balance
There are 5 ways you can pay your Comcast or Xfinity bill.
To avail this way you can always log in to your account and pay the bill. For this, we have mentioned the process in details check that out from the above.
- To pay your bill via this way you must visit www.xfinity.com
- Here at the top left click on ‘My account’ and on the page click ‘Try quick bill pay’.
- This part has two ways one is, bill payment via telephone number and street address and the other is with your account number. For the first option select it and click on ‘Continue’.
- Here enter your street address, your registered phone number and press on, ‘Continue.
- If you choose account number, then enter your account number, street address and the registered phone number then clicking on ‘Continue’ will take you to the payment getaway.
Payment via payment
As Comcast serves in so many parts of the country, thus you can call the customer service to get the mail payment details at- 800-266-2278.
Payment via phone
Call the toll-free number-1-800-934-6489. Take note that this way you will be paying your Xfinity bill through an agent, thus it might take an extra fee from you.
Also Read : Virgin Mobile Bill Payment Guide
Payment in person
Go to the homepage and here click on ‘Support’. Here you will get the option for the store location finder by clicking on ‘Find a service center’.
On the directed page, you must enter your city, state and zip code and you will get the address of the nearest location.
For any assistance regarding bill payment, you can always contact the customer care center at the toll-free number at- 1-800-934-6489.