Ann Arbor Michigan Parking Ticket
AnnArbor downtown development association has an advance parking option, as the parking is located in the downtown area. They have more than 50 business downtown and make sure that Sundays are free.
The payment of Annarbor is done by TPG payment group and with this site, you can log in to the account or you can easily pay online without login.
Register with Ann Arbor account
- To register visit, www.thepaymentgroup.com
- Here at the top right of the page click on, ‘Log in’ and this is optional.
- On the exact page, at the top right corner press on, ‘Register’.
- Here in the directed place, type your
- First name
- Last name
- Address line 1 and 2
- Zip code
- Phone number
- Email address
- Verify password
- Set a security question
- Security answer
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Type the validation code and press on, ‘Register’.
Logging into your TPG account
- To log in visit, www.thepaymentgroup.com
- Here at the top right click on, ‘Log in’.
- In this place, type the registered email address, the confirmed password, type the validation code and click on, ‘Sign in’.
Forgot username or password
If you have forgotten your login details you need to visit the same page. Here is the login page click on ‘Forgot password?’. For this, you need to input the registered email address and the validation code then hit on, ‘Submit’. Follow the prompts afterward and you will get back the details.
Parking ticket payment for Ann Arbor
If you want to pay the parking ticket, you can have 4 options, online payment, by mail, by phone, in person payment. For the online one visit, www.parkingticketpayment.com/annarbor.
- For this visit, www.parkingticketpayment.com/annarbor
- Here click on, ‘I would like to pay my parking tickets’.
- On the exact page, type
- The state
- Plate number and click on ‘Continue’.
- Do follow the prompts you will be able to make payment
View the parking ticket
- If you want to view the parking ticket then visit, www.parkingticketpayment.com/annarbor
- Here press on, ‘I would like to view my parking tickets’.
- On the next page, input the ticket number and hit on, ‘View my ticket’.
Pay by mail
You can mail the payment at, City of Ann Arbor Processing Center, P.O. Box 2066, Tarrytown, NY 10591.
Pay by phone
You can call at the toll-free number- 866-890-4982.
Pay in person
You can pay in person by visiting, Customer Service Center on the first floor of Larcom City Hall at 301 E. Huron St. For the drop boxes, you can use, one is just inside City Hall at the Ann Street entrance, and the other is a drive-up box at the northeast corner of Ann & Fifth.
You can call at the toll-free number- 800.444.1187, or you can visit, 5151 Belt Line Road
Dallas, TX 75254.