Pay Your M&T Bank Auto Loan
M&T is bank holding concern and its headquarter is in Buffalo, New York, the U.S. The company has its branches at Maryland. Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Washington, Delaware, West Virginia and it has subsidiaries, Rodeway Inn, Wilmington Trust and so on.
Rates of the auto loan
To know about the rates you have to visit www.mtb.com. Here on the menu panel click on ‘Mortgages & loans’ and from the drop-down click on, ‘Auto loans’. On the page, you will get an option ‘View rates’ and click on it and here you have to enter a state of your residency,
interest rate type,
select the loan type
Type the amount you would like to borrow and click on ‘Submit’. This way you will get to know about the rates.
Apply for an auto loan
- To apply you must visit www.mtb.com
- Here on the menu panel click on ‘Mortgages & loans’ and from the drop-down click on ‘Auto loans’.
- On the directed page at the right side click on ‘Apply online’.
- Here select your state and press on ‘Next’.
- Click on ‘Next’ another time,
- Now choose if you want a joint loan application or individual and select if you are the power of attorney.
- Then click on ‘Next’. (If you have a promo code at that as well)
- On the application, page enter your
- First name
- Last name
- Middle name
- Street address
- Apartment or suite number
- Zip code
- If you have the citizenship or not
- Your social security number
- Home telephone number
- Date of birth
- Length of time in your residence. (Mention year and month).
- Inform the rent status
- Select if you have an account with M&T or not.
- Select if you have any financial situation or not.
- Select if you have any savings account with any other financial concern or not and then click on ‘Next’.
Following the later prompts, you will be able to apply for the loan. After this, you must check the application status.
Check application status
For this, you must call the customer service at- 1-800-724-2440. Monday to Friday from 6 am to 9 pm. Saturday to Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm. From here you will get to know about the application status.
To pay the loan online you must enroll with an account and after that, you have to log into your account.
Enroll for M&T
- For this part visit www.mtb.com
- Here at the top right click on ‘Log in’ and you will get a dialogue box and in here you have to press on ‘Enroll today’.
- Select your account type and type your
- Account number
- Your social security number
- Date of birth and hit on ‘Continue’.
Following the prompts, after this, you will be able to enroll with an account and now you have to log in.
Logging in to your account
- To login go to www.mtb.com
- Here at the top right click on ‘Log in’.
- Input your username and the set password and click on ‘Log in’ you will be logged in easily.
Forgot username or password
If you have lost your login credentials of M&T then you have to visit the same page as before and in the log in the box hit on ‘Forgot your password’. Here type your user ID, your social security number and hit on ‘Next’. Do follow the later instructions and you will be able to reset the details.
Benefits of M&T online account
- Pay loan online
- Manage your account
There are three ways you can pay your M&T loan and they are, online, via mail, via phone. For any further assistance, you can visit, www.mtb.com/mortgages-loans/repayment-assistance-options/loans-lines-credit-repayment.
To have this login to your account and take note from the above-mentioned points.
Pay via mail
You can send your payment at, M&T Bank, P.O. Box 64679, Baltimore, MD 21264-4679.
Also Read : How To Pay Lexu Auto Loan Online
Pay via phone
You have to call on the toll-free number- 1-800-724-2440.
For any assistance, you have to call at the toll-free number- 1-800-724-2440. Monday to Friday from 6 am to 9 pm. Saturday to Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm.