www.huntington.com – Payment Guide For Huntington Auto Loan OnlineLoans Payment
Pay Your Huntington Auto Loan
Huntington national bank was founded in 1866 and its headquarter is in Columbus, Ohio, United States. The company provides banking services to its consumers of the midwest of the U.S. and has $106 billion assets by now.
Interest rates of the auto loan
To know about the rates of Huntington, you have to venture to, www.huntington.com. Here under the second menu panel click on ‘Borrowing’ and in drop-down click on ‘Auto loans’. On the directed page scroll down and you will get the rates in details. If you want to know about the rates in your area and want to get an update on the same then just at the above of the rates section enter your zip code and click on ‘Update’ and you will know about the newest rates in your area.
Apply for a loan
- To apply for an auto loan you have to visit www.huntington.com
- Here on the second menu panel click on ‘Borrowing’ and from the drop-down click on ‘Auto loans’.
- On the exact page click on ‘Apply now’.
- Here you will get the application page and enter your
- First name
- Last name
- Zip code
- Select if you are a U.S. citizen or not.
- Confirm if you have you or any of your family member got any issue with political office or not and then click on ‘Next’.
After this, you must follow the other instruction and you will be able to finish the application. The moment you finish with the applying you have to check the application status.
Application status check
You have to apply between 7 am to 10 pm and after applying for the auto loan you will get the immediate answer message informing you the status of the application. If you apply for the loan out of the mentioned time period, you will get an email informing you the time their processing time will start again.
To pay the loan you must enroll with an online account, and you will be able to avail so many other benefits as well.
Enroll for Huntington auto loan
- For this part visit www.huntington.com
- Here at the right side of the second menu panel click on ‘Login’ and you will get a green box here click on ‘Enroll now’.
- On the directed page type your
- Account number
- Your social security number or tax ID
If you have a personal debit card then enter
- Debit card number
- Your social security number or the tax ID and press on ‘Continue’.
- If you are enrolling for a business account then you have to call-(877) 932-2265.
Following the after details, you will be able to enroll with an account, and now you have to log into your account for the loan payment.
Logging into your account
- To avail, this step go to www.huntington.com
- Here on the second menu panel at the right side click on ‘Login’ and you will get a dialogue box and here enter your username, and the confirmed password then clicks on ‘Log in’.
- This way you will be logged in.
Forgot username or password
If you have forgotten your login credentials of Huntington, then you must visit the same page and here in the login box click on, ‘Forgot username?’. On the next place type your registered email address and hit on ‘Send my username’. In case of a password, press on ‘Forgot password?’ and enter your username, and the last 4 digits of your social security number or tax ID and the hit on ‘Continue’. If you follow the next instructions, you will be able to retrieve the details.
Benefits of Huntington online account
- Pay bill online
- Manage your account
- Get the customer support
You can have 4 ways to pay the loan of Huntington. Online, mail, phone and in person. To understand the bill payment in details you can visit www.huntington.com/Personal/online-banking/bill-pay.
Also Read : How To Pay Honda Financial Auto Loan
You can make a one-time payment with it and for that, you have to log in to your account. To understand the process you can take help from the above-mentioned tips.
Payment via mail
You can send your payment with all the details at- Huntington Installment Loans, P.O. Box 182519, Columbus, OH 43218-2519.
Payment via phone
You have to call on 800-445-8460 and you can pay the loan.
For this you have to visit and Huntington branch https://www.huntington.com/branchlocator. Here enter your address, zip code and intersection and click on ‘Go’. This way you will know about the nearest place.
To contact the customer service for any assistance you can call on- (800) 480-2265(24/7). For the outside U.S., you can call- 1(616) 355-8828(24/7).