www.starbucks.com – Starbucks Gift Card Account LoginFinance
Manage your Starbucks Gift Card Account :
Starbucks Corporation is a popular American worldwide chain of cafeterias and roastery holds. The organization was founded earlier in the year 1971 by Mr. Jerry Baldwin, Mr. Zev Siegl, and Mr. Gordon Bowker at Seattle’s Pike Place Market, USA. Nowadays, the organization had its administrative headquarter located in Starbucks Centre, Seattle, Washington, USA. As the global largest bistro chain, Starbucks should be the principal portrayal of the United States’ second wave of coffee culture.
As of mid-2020, Starbucks operates in over 30,000 outlets worldwide in more than 70 countries. Numerous Starbucks outlets sell pre-packed food items, hot & cold sandwiches, cakes, and drinking products like glasses, mugs, and tumblers. Additionally, the organization offers some chosen “Starbucks Evenings” outlets that serve wine, mixed drinks, beer, and different appetizers. Starbucks branded frozen yogurt, espresso, and stuffed cold espresso drinks are very famous and sold at different supermarkets all across the United States and also in various countries.
How to Activate Starbucks Gift Card:
If you want to Activating your Starbucks Gift Cards & other Starbucks Reward Cards (MSR – My Starbucks Rewards) which are almost the same in nature. Just load the cash into the card to Activate it, whether you go to a Starbucks shop & ask the barista how much money you want to load, and he will do the rest, or else you can also Reload it Online on the Starbucks official portal.
It is quite easier & quicker when you utilize the Starbucks Mobile Application. In case you are facing any issues regarding the activation you may contact by calling Starbucks Customer Care at 1 -800 –Starbuck (1 -800 -782 -7282) timings are 5 am to 8 pm PT, 7 days a week.
How to Create an Account with Starbucks:
If you need to Create an Account with Starbucks, go with instructions under-stated:
- Go to the authoritative site of Starbucks.
- On the website landing page, you will find the “Join Now” tab, tapping on your will be referred to a new page.
- Here on the “Create an Account” page, you have to put your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Password, etc.
- Check the “I Agree” box and tap on the “Create Account” bar below.
How to Sign In or Log In for the Starbucks Gift Card:
To get Sign In or Log In for the Starbucks Card, you should have to go through the steps below:
- Go to the official website of Starbucks.
- You can also click on the link given www.starbucks.com.
- On the home page of the website, tap on the “Sign In” tab above.
- Deferred on the “Sign In” page, put down your “Username or Email Address” and “Password”.
- Now tap on the “SIGN IN” button below to access your account.
How to Register Online your Starbucks Gift Cards:
It is very simple to Register Online your Starbucks Cards, which will take a couple of minutes to join the Starbucks family. All you required is your Starbucks Card Number (16 Digit) & your Card Security Code (CSC), it is the (8-Digit) number you can easily find under the scratch-off coating on the backside of the Starbucks Card or just below your 16-digit Card Number on the Starbucks Gift Card. A minimum amount of $5 will be required to load & get register for the first time.
Move on to the homepage of Starbucks and “Sign In”, and then find the “Reload” option and proceed.
How to Check your Starbucks Gift Card Balance:
There mainly are a 2 (two) ways you can check your account balance:
Through Online: Move on to the Starbucks Card webpage and then “Sign In” to your Starbucks Account, then go to “Card Management” & choose the Card you wish to view the balance on the account.
Through Mobile App: From the Starbucks Mobile Application, choose the “Scan” button to view the account balances on all of the Cards linked with your Starbucks Rewards Account.
Features & Benefits of Starbucks Cards:
Starbucks Cards are all about earning Stars and later on redeem them for Starbucks Rewards such as free drinks, foods, pastries, and many more. You can start redeeming from a minimum of 25 Starbucks Stars. The benefits of earning Stars and redeeming them for Rewards are briefly discussed below:
- For 25 (minimum) Stars, you get a Customized Drink with an extra espresso shot, dairy substitute, or a dash of your most favorite syrup.
- For 50 Stars, get Brewed hot coffee, bakery products like a pair of coffee cakes or an almond croissant, or a cup of hot tea.
- For 150 Stars, enjoy your morning with a breakfast sandwich, along with your favorite drink or oatmeal.
- For 200 Stars, you get Salad, Protein Box, or Sandwich i.e. starting your good day with an Eggs & Cheese Protein Box or Hearty Chipotle Chicken Wrap.
- For 400 Stars, you have the advantage to take home Starbucks Merchandised like a bag of coffee or signature cup or your choice of selected coffee accessories.
Also Read : Pay your XcelEnergy Bill Online
Starbucks Gift Card Balance Phone Number:
Starbucks Corporate Office
111, N Canal Street,
Chicago, IL 60606
Starbucks Corporate Office (Call): 1 -800 -782 -7282
Starbucks Customer Care (Call): 1 -800 –Starbuck (1 -800 -782 -7282) timings are 5 am to 8 pm PT, 7 days a week.