homedepot.com/protectionplans – Manage your Home Depot Protection Plans AccountLogin Guide
Register Home Depot Protection Plans to Ensure Fast Service:
Home Depot Protection Plans are planned by Home Depot to assist their clients with saving more and stressing less. These plans incorporate Repair Plan and Replacement Plan: If you bought a Protection Plan for a result of $300 or more, it implies that you’ve purchased a Repair Plan with which you will have it fixed by a specialist when it separates. What’s more, in the event that it can’t be fixed, it would be supplanted; if the item you have bought is under $300, you have bought a Replacement Plan with which you can document a case or require substitution when required.
Significant Applications have 3 or 5 Year Repair Plans dependent on their cost. Astoundingly, the Water Heater Plan is a Labor Plan which just covers work for the length of the arrangement. You can generally get online admittance to the Home Depot security plans at this website. In addition, the Home Depot broadened assurance plans telephone number is 1-877-THD-EPPS, record it when you want to request their client assistance group.
Access Home Depot Protection Plan:
- Visit the Home Depot Protection Plan portal. The web address for the portal is homedepot.com/protectionplans
- At the center-right side of the page click on the ‘Get help now’ tab under the section ‘File a claim, contact tech support and find answers.
- Next at the center choose your purchasing date and follow the page instructions after this.
- Now click on the ‘Start a claim’ button.
- Add your email address click on the ‘Set up my account’ button.
- For more help, you can log in with your online account.
Home Depot Login:
- Use the official link homedepot.com/protectionplans in the browser search box click enter
- Click on the ‘My account’ button on the top right side of the page.
- In the drop-down click on the ‘Sign in’ button. Provide account email, password and hit on ‘Sign in’ button.
Also Read: Login to your Northwestern Mutual Account
Recover Home Depot Login Details:
- To reset the login details go to the webpage homedepot.com/protectionplans
- Visit the login page now click on the ‘Forgot your password button below the login spaces.
- Add the account associated email and you have to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Create Home Depot Account:
- Add the official website link homedepot.com/protectionplans in the browser search box. Then hit enter
- Go to the login page click on the ‘Create an account button.
- Choose from the personal and other accounts. Follow the page instructions after this.
Track Home Depot Order:
- Go to the website homedepot.com/protectionplans
- Click on the ‘Track order’ button at the top right side of the page.
- Enter the order number hit on the ‘Track order’ button.
- You can log in to the online account to check the order.
Find a Home Depot Store:
- To find a store nearby you use the webpage homedepot.com/StoreFinder
- Add your address and click search.
- You can also check the map for nearby locations.
Home Depot Customer Service:
For more help options you can always call on the toll-free number 1-800-HOME DEPOT (466-3337).