Register And Pay Your IPL Utility Bill
IPL or Indianapolis power & light is a well-known American utility concern. They provide power services to the city of Indianapolis. Its subsidiary is the largest utility company AES Corporation, and it was acquired in 2000.
IPL is a very well-known concern and it has all the benefits of acquiring electricity. If you are intrigued then you have to know the rates of the same first.
Rate & tariffs
- To know about the rates and tariffs you have to visit, www.iplpower.com
- Here at the top of the page, you will get the menu and here on ‘My account’, you will get the ‘Understand your bill’ option.
- On the directed page, you have to press on the ‘Rates & Tariffs’ section.
- You will be directed to the page of rates & Tariffs.
- If you want to know more on the designated page you have to visit, com/answers
- Here go to the bottom of the page and you will get to check the rate for your location easily.
- On the section, you have to input your rate code, monthly kWh (kilowatt hours)usage, and your monthly and daily increase.
- After that, you have to hit on the ‘Calculate’.
This way you will be able to know the perfect rate.
To pay the bills you have to create your online account so that you can pay your online bill by just logging in to your account.
Create your IPL account
- To create an account you have to visit www.iplpower.com/My_Account
- Here you have to press on the ‘Create a new online account’ button.
- You will be taken to a page where you have to enter the account number. Zip code, give a captcha code and press on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the precise prompts and you will be able to create an IPL account.
After creating the account you have to log in to your online account to pay the bill.
Logging in to your account
- Visit www.iplpower.com/My_Account
- Here on the directed page, you have to enter your username and the set password and after that press on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- This is the easiest step to log in to your online account of IPL.
You can always pay your bill online with two options. One pays with checking/savings and pay with credit/debit card. If you pay with the first option, there is no fee, but with card payment, you have to pay $1.95 KUBRA fee for every payment. However, for both cases, you have to have your online account and you have to log in to the account at the same time.
Forgot username or password
If you have misplaced your login credentials you have to go to the same site and press on the Forgot username button for the username. Here you have to input your email address, and hit on ‘Submit’. For password press on the forgot password button. On the directed page, you have to enter your username and your valid email address. After that detailed step press on the ‘Submit’ button. Follow the instructions afterward for both cases and you will able to retrieve your forgotten login information.
Benefits of IPL
- Get paperless statement
- Avail online bill payment
- You get to set auto pay.
- Get to view energy use.
- Easy usage.
- Get instant lighting rebates.
- Get $50 rebate if you replace your old fridge.
- On participating in the cool cents program from May to September, you will get $20 credit on your bill.
Other payment methods
There are other 3 important ways to pay the bill of Indianapolis power & light.
Payment via mail
Send your payment with all the details too, Indianapolis Power & Light Company, P.O. Box 110, Indianapolis, IN 46206.
Also Read : Pay The Ldaho Power Bill Online
Payment via phone
You can pay your IPL bill via phone. You have to call on the toll-free number, 888-261-8222. Or 800-672-2407 if you want to pay with a credit card and pay $1.95 fee.
This is another payment method. For this, you have to go to the IPL Customer Service Center at 2102 N. Illinois Street in Indianapolis, or some another payment center for the same.
If you have any issue call the customer service for residential and business purpose too- 317.261.8111 (24/7).