Pay Your Bank Of America Mortgage
The bank of America is an American financial holding company and provides various banking services. The company has its headquarter in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. Bank of America has hubs in New York, Hong Kong, Toronto and in so many places in the world. Also, this is the second largest bank in the US with a huge amount of assets.
Rates of mortgage
To know more about the rates of the mortgage with Bank of America you have to go to, www.bankofamerica.com. Here from the menu panel go to ‘Home loans’ and you will get a drop-down, and from here choose and click on ‘Mortgages’. You will be taken to the adjacent page were scrolling down you will get to view the loan rates and you can get an update on the same by entering your purchase price, down payment and zip code and then click on, ‘Update rates’.
After checking the loan rates you can apply for the mortgage now. Heres how you do it.
Apply for mortgage
- Visit the same page www.bankofamerica.com
- Here going to the ‘Home loans’ and from the drop-down click on ‘Mortgages’ you will get access to the loan page.
- Here click on ‘Get started’.
- On the page choose ‘I want to buy a home’.
- Here click on, ‘No, I’m shopping for a home and need to get prequalified’.
- Specify you are a Bank of America customer or not and click on ‘Continue’.
- You will be directed to the prequalification page and here input your,
- First name
- Middle name (optional)
- Last name
- Phone number
- Choose the phone type
- Email address
- Street address
- Select if your mailing address is different from your primary address
- Choose whether you are a US citizen or not
- Select if you are a former member of the military
- If you are working as the Bank of America’s lending officer or not
- Agree to the terms and conditions and then click on ‘Save and continue’.
Do follow the later instructions and you will be able to apply for the prequalification.
After this, you have to check your application status. Other than the online application you can contact at- 866.466.0979. Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Check your application status
- Here visit www.bankofamerica.com/mortgage/servicing
- On the page click on ‘Check your mortgage or refinance application status’.
- To know about the status you have to login or enroll with your online account first and then you can see the status.
After you get approved for the loan, you have to enroll with the online account of Bank Of America, and upon login, you can pay the mortgage.
Enroll with an account
- To enroll you have to go to www.bankofamerica.com
- Here at the left side under the menu panel, you will get the login box in red. In this box click on ‘Enroll’.
- On the directed page type your
- Card or account number
- Your social security number or the tax identification number
- After inputting the details click on ‘Continue’.
- Following the alter instructions you will be able to enroll with an account.
Logging into your account
- To log in visit www.bankofamerica.com
- On the landing page enter your online ID and the confirmed passcode.
- After this part clicking on ‘Sign in’ you will be logged in.
Forgot username or password
If you have forgotten your Bank of America login details, then do visit the same page as before and in the red login box click on, ‘Forgot ID/Passcode?’. On the adjacent place type your card or account number, your social security number or your tax identification number then hit on, ‘Continue’. Upon following the prompts you will get back all the information.
Benefits of Bank of America’s online account
- Get to secure assets to account anytime
- Get an easy money transfer option
- Get customized alerts for payments
- Pay mortgage online
There are 4 ways you can pay the Bank of America mortgage. Online payment, via phone, via mail, in person. For online payment option, you have to visit www.bankofamerica.com.
Also Read : Pay The Nissan Finance Auto Loan Online
To pay online, you have to visit the site mentioned above and here under the menu panel you will find the login box in red. From here you have to log in or enroll to finish the task. You can take note of the abovementioned tips for this.
Payment via mail
You can send the payment at, Home Loans, PO Box 15222, Wilmington, DE 19886-5222 or Bank of America Home Loans, PO Box 650070, Dallas, TX 75265-0070.
Payment via phone
To avail this option you have to call on the number- 800-669-6607.
In person payment
To pay this way visit, www.locators.bankofamerica.com. Here enter your address, or zip code or landmark and hit on, Search’. You will find the nearest location for payment.
For any assistance with mortgage account or anything regarding the same, you can contact- 800.270.5746. Monday to Friday 8 a.m.to10 p.m. Saturday 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.